2018 December 24
Cst Jeff Palmer
604 925 7300
Happy Holidays from West Vancouver Police!
On behalf of Chief Constable Len Goerke and all of us at West Vancouver Police, sincere wishes for a happy and safe holiday season! We wish you and your loved ones all the very best for a happy, healthy and prosperous 2019!
West Vancouver Police work to protect our community 24 hours a day every day of the year. Always call 9-1-1 if you need help in an emergency. Call 604-925-7300 anytime to request non-emergency police service.
Our Public Front Counter is closed on Saturdays and Sundays throughout the year. Please note special holiday hours are also now in effect for non-emergency services offered through our public front counter at 755 16th Street, West Vancouver.
Holiday Season Public Front Counter Hours - West Vancouver Police Headquarters
- Monday, December 24th - Closed at 12:00pm
- Tuesday December 25th - Closed all day for Christmas Day
- Wednesday December 26th - Closed all day for Boxing Day
- Thursday, December 27th & Friday December 28th - Regular Hours - 9:00am-5:00pm
- Monday, December 31st - 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Tuesday January 1st - Closed all day for New Year’s Day
- Wednesday, January 2nd - Regular Office Hours Resume - 9:00am - 5:00pm
Services affected by the holiday hours include, Police Information Check applications, Civilian Fingerprint applications, pick-up of seized or recovered property being returned, special occasion license approvals, and chauffer/taxi permit applications & renewals.