Are you a police officer recently retired (within the previous three years) or nearing retirement? Have a look at our 2 models for Contract Policing!
We offer 2 models for Contract Policing
Temporary Full Time Contract Policing Program:
- Fixed term contract of 2 years or less
- Attached to a Patrol Team on a 4 on 4 off rotation
- (2 days 0700-1900 hrs & 2 nights 1900-0700 hrs)
- Compensated at the rate of 115% of the 1st Class Constable hourly rate
- Extended Health Benefits
- Dental Services Plan
- Statutory Holiday Leave, Float Leave, Bereavement Leave, Wellness Leave, and Sick Leave accordance with the Employment Standards Act
- 240 hours of paid annual leave per calendar year, pro-rated for partial years of employment
Casual Contract Policing Program:
- Casual Patrol Employee
- 12% of additional pay in lieu of benefits
- Sick Leave in accordance with the Employment Standards Act
Email cover letter and resume to [email protected] listing your most recent experience on the front line as a Patrol Officer.